Sunday, January 4, 2015

ESPN Comments' Moving Tribute to Stuart Scott

""You ain't gotta go home, but you got to get the heck up outta here"

Well we wish you didn't have to go home Stuart........and you certainly didn't need to get the heck up outta here."

"he was and is an inspiration to us all. i know that i have not been the best father, son, brother, and husband but by watching this man deliver his speech it has cemented my resolve for fighting this thing we call addiction. everyday i am here is another day i thank the Lord for being alive. i may have missed a lot of things in the past 12 years but in no way am i laying down and not fighting. you have my respect and love stuart scott and i cannot wait to meet you once i crossover to the other side. and to his daughters you have an incredible father that loved you and we as an audience felt that through him. rip stuart scott"

"Anyone Else Remember Him in ESPN NBA 2K5? His commentary before the game made the game really fun and more realistic. R.I.P"

"stuart's last stop before bristol was orlando, florida where he was the weekend sports anchor at WESH TV. i loved his brash style, my mom did not. i lost my mom in 1992. today, i lost stuart."

"The phrase "BOOYAH!" Now needs to be retired. RIP Stu"

"I never knew Stuart's bad side of the pillow. Always Cool " Boo-Yah ". Gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Stu...."

"Sad....I'm going back to bed"

"Rip man you was the best on espns"

"cancer is a fearsome killer!"

"the tv american lost the best man the god arrange a good place to you rip..."

"Race is so weird to me, they talk so much about how he was "black" and "african american." Never once growing up did I watch him and say "Oh look, that dudes black." This guy was entertaining as hell, I alway enjoyed watching him do sportscenter. Sad day to his family, friends and his fans."

"You will be miss..."

"RIH"

"I coined a phrase years back trying to convey a msg. to a friend....."Touch lives and create memories, change lives and leave a legacy." Safe to say Stuart achieved the latter."

No comments:

Post a Comment